cramps during early pregnancy?

I havent seen a doctor yet but im pretty sure im about 6 weeks today. I get bad cramps yet no bleeding and the cramps just feel like a bad period and go around to my back. Is this normal? should I be worried?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ihad cramps during early pregnancy too just try not to stress cause its bad for the baby
Helpful - 0
I had cramps from 4 weeks to now lol I'm 28 weeks and still crampy. I think you'll be ok, just try not to worry =) (I know that's impossible lol)
Helpful - 0
ok thank you. some people tell me its normal then others seem concerned. I go to the doctor monday so hopefully everything will be fine
Helpful - 0
Thank you! it makes me feel better to hear these things
Helpful - 0
You're welcome! =) Always tell your nurse or Dr though, that way they can put it in your files =) I hope it eases up hun!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community