crying a lot

so Even Before I Got Pregnant I Was Always A Big Cry Baby, But NoW Even SomeOnes tone Of Voice Can Make Me Cry. Is This The Case With Anyone Else
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm the same way, but I wasn't a cry baby lol I can cry at the drop of a hat. I cried the other day when I dropped my spoon into my supper and my hubby just laughed at me!! Lol
Helpful - 0
A few days before I found out I was pregnant this time I would randomly cry. It was odd because with my first two pregnancies I wasnt like that. I am almost 6 weeks and still emotional.
Helpful - 0
I'm 15weeks 5days & I'm so emotional I didn't even cry on movies now I tear up for everything
Helpful - 0
I cry over everything! If I'm left home alone and it's known I don't wanna be I'll cry my eyes out and have a attitude. I cry sometimes when my boyfriend comes home.
Helpful - 0
I cry a lot now too lol one time I was looking through my baby development magazine and I started crying because I thought it was sad that babies are in there by their selves in the dark my boyfriend was laughing at me
Helpful - 0
Yesss. My boyfriend says he doesnt understand before i got pregnant i never ever cried now i cry over EVERYTHING.  And i hate it.he calls me a whinny baby :-/
Helpful - 0
I cry at everything. I always was soppy anyway but now anything can set me off. My bf just laughs & cuddles me tight till i'm ok again :-) xx
Helpful - 0
I would always cry when I ate dinner idk why lol! That stopped after the first trimester though I think. My husband would laugh and that would make me laugh and stop.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community