Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

crying a lot

so Even Before I Got Pregnant I Was Always A Big Cry Baby, But NoW Even SomeOnes tone Of Voice Can Make Me Cry. Is This The Case With Anyone Else
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm the same way, but I wasn't a cry baby lol I can cry at the drop of a hat. I cried the other day when I dropped my spoon into my supper and my hubby just laughed at me!! Lol
Helpful - 0
A few days before I found out I was pregnant this time I would randomly cry. It was odd because with my first two pregnancies I wasnt like that. I am almost 6 weeks and still emotional.
Helpful - 0
I'm 15weeks 5days & I'm so emotional I didn't even cry on movies now I tear up for everything
Helpful - 0
5141429 tn?1379904822
I cry over everything! If I'm left home alone and it's known I don't wanna be I'll cry my eyes out and have a attitude. I cry sometimes when my boyfriend comes home.
Helpful - 0
4838572 tn?1367706719
I cry a lot now too lol one time I was looking through my baby development magazine and I started crying because I thought it was sad that babies are in there by their selves in the dark my boyfriend was laughing at me
Helpful - 0
Yesss. My boyfriend says he doesnt understand before i got pregnant i never ever cried now i cry over EVERYTHING.  And i hate it.he calls me a whinny baby :-/
Helpful - 0
4920659 tn?1371061785
I cry at everything. I always was soppy anyway but now anything can set me off. My bf just laughs & cuddles me tight till i'm ok again :-) xx
Helpful - 0
5070443 tn?1364699122
I would always cry when I ate dinner idk why lol! That stopped after the first trimester though I think. My husband would laugh and that would make me laugh and stop.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.