Pregnancy Community

dark nipples...skin color change :(

How many of u have noticed that your nipples have gotten darker.... ? Why is this...? Bigger... too ? This is not sexy.... lol but ive even noticed that some parts of my skin color have gotten darker also like my neck... trust me i scrub and scrub but the doctor says its normal ... but just makes me feel dirty.... all the fun things that come with pregnancy...
When do the dark nipples come?! I have dry nipples already and I'm still early at 8.6weeks
Lmao.... i dnt knw when it starts all women are different... but even my sister told me her nips got darker ...im 39 wks but have noticed for a while now
Mine are darker and bigger! Sexy I tell ya!! Lmao
Mine are sooo dark and big! Hubby gets a good laugh out of it.
My nipples have definitely gotten darker and bigger! Not extremely bigger but I can notice it. I miss my old ones lol
Lmao... you ladies gave me a good laugh. I miss my old ones too...