Pregnancy Community

depression

The past few months I've been beyond depressed its getting worse all I do is sleep I can't eat I can't stop crying and all I can think about is killing myself I've put off telling my doctor because im scared they'll attempt me to the crazy house what should I do...
Well being that i suffer from depression since i was younger and hve been suicidal in the past i can tell you from experience that if you tell anyone in the medical field they have no choice but to baker act you which is admit you to a center against your own will, so if you dont want that & ARE REALLY SURE YOU DONT NEED IT then what i think you should do is something to take your mind off things something that makes you happy and surround yourself around ppl at all times, al though i would recomend talking to someone about it cus in all reality my mom took me to get baker acted i never wanted to go i use to cut myself cry everyday extreme sepression & anxiety and after a few days at the nut house i was feeling so much better but then again everyone os different,is there any specific reason why your always crying or is it just depression?
I have felt this way too. Was it like this before you got pregnant? Either way, if you are thinking about suicide you NEED to tell your doctor. You can get hooked up with counseling and I have been to an inpatient center for overdosing, no they're not the most fun places in the world, but I learned a lot there and came out with a whole new perspective on life.
I have severe depression and sever anxiety, i struggled with thoughts of suicide but never told my doctor about that. i just said i was severely depressed and when they asked if i was suicidal i said no. they put me on medication and i am so much happier, i never think of suicide anymore. I will be on this medication for the rest of my life and i am perfectly 100% okay with that :) i just couldnt function as a normal human being when i wasnt taking it.
Please tell your Dr, mama. They won't send you to the crazy house but they can help you by prescribing you a low dose of an anti depressant to take during your pregnancy.. I had to be put on zoloft bc I too was getting depressed.. and its okay, your baby wants a happy mommy.. our hormones are just everywhere and sometimes depression happens. Please feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to, and just try to keep your head up.. things will be okay (:
At rosey ,thats exactly how i felt after the behavioral center the only thing i didnt like was them trying to put me on anti depresants cus ive seen how much worst they can make ppl but other than that i feel like if i was never forced against my own will i wouldnt be alive right now i still thank my mom 4 years later till this day for that,& its really not all that bad you get alot of counseling learn alot about yourself and how to deal with your anger depression anxiety etc., my sugestion is definetly to get some help hun,its just not worth risking your life to keep it all to yourself