A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
8238390 tn?1397292618

depression

I have clinical depression anyway, but since getting pregnant it's gotten so much worse.
Is there anything I can do naturally that might help? And is this a sign that post pardum depression might be bad? I'm really scared of that...
2 Responses
7552771 tn?1469933249
You absolutely need to talk to your doctor about it and see what you can do to help. You definitely don't want to go through ppd.
Naturally its going to be very hard.. I have had small bouts of depression where I literally just want to give up and fade away like I never exist. Not kill myself or anything but just stop. Its hard to explain.

If you are having it often they do have safe medications you can take while pregnant for it. You absolutely need to tell your doctor too.

I'm so scared of PPD but I'm aware of what's going on now and plan to keep a chart of every time it happens.. I want to be ready to get help if I need and so should you.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.