Pregnancy Community

depression

I have clinical depression anyway, but since getting pregnant it's gotten so much worse.
Is there anything I can do naturally that might help? And is this a sign that post pardum depression might be bad? I'm really scared of that...
You absolutely need to talk to your doctor about it and see what you can do to help. You definitely don't want to go through ppd.
Naturally its going to be very hard.. I have had small bouts of depression where I literally just want to give up and fade away like I never exist. Not kill myself or anything but just stop. Its hard to explain.

If you are having it often they do have safe medications you can take while pregnant for it. You absolutely need to tell your doctor too.

I'm so scared of PPD but I'm aware of what's going on now and plan to keep a chart of every time it happens.. I want to be ready to get help if I need and so should you.