Pregnancy Community

depression

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and feel depressed all the time. Does anyone else feel like this? I mean ive had a stressful couple of weeks but I've felt like this for a lot longer than that.
Me I'm 17 weeks an I feel so depress n stressful crying evry day ....
Yes ma'am. I actually suffer from depression, medicated & weekly therapy sessions. But stopped all treatment at the beginning of the year, then found out I was expecting 2months later. Many days I am down in the dumps & I really worry about postpartum depression because I plan to breastfeed & am terrified about not being able to because I would have to go back on meds. I would recommend staying busy, surround yourself with friends and family, and make sure you have a support team.