Pregnancy Community

diabetes

hello! people my husband been diagnose in type 2 diabetes and were both having trouble to control it and its really high his doctors prescribe him already combination of different medications.......and ive noticed that his lossing his desire to have sex specially when were trying to have our first baby..... his embarrassed because his having a hard time to masturbate or his thing dont get hard......his doctor doesnt want him to take viagra because his to young for that..... i guess due the high sugar it prevent his thing to get hard.  is there any advice you can give me to help him to bring his desire and confident to come back.....theres a time i say things to make feel him bad and lose his confident...... but i dont meant it. im just desperate to have a kids i feel so incomplete sometimes. but i already explain to him what is the reason why i said things.
First and formost, he needs to get his sugars down.  That can cause organ failure among other things, until he does this, since that is the reason for your most current issue, you may just have to wait it out.  There is nothing that you can do or say other than to help him control his bs levels that are going to make things any easier.  I'm sorry that you are having to deal with this, but until he is healthy, your chances are not on the upside.  Good Luck.
thank you for your advice really appreciate it =)