Pregnancy Community

diabetes??

My one hour glucose came back a little high! The limit is 140 and mine came back at 156! I have to go back for the 3 hr one!! I'm concerned, is there a chance I have diabetes???
The limit is 134 at my doc! There is a chance it's wrong did they tell u to fast before the 3hr??
There is a chance, but even if you do, your just on a diet for the rest of your pregnancy. Not usually a huge concern. But I do hear many people "fail" the one hour one and still end up not having it. So try not to stress, you might still be ok.
The 1 hr, I didn't fast!! But now for the 3 hr they told me to fast!!
I had glucose on my urine! Thats why they told me to do the 1 hr!
Not fasting will make a huge difference!! I had to fast for a minimum of 3 hrs before my blood test (I took it yesterday) the drink make me feel almost drunk so I am worried what the results will be...
How long after you drink it do they test you?? I'm doing mine tomorrow. I was told to do it in the morning or 3 hrs after I eat!