Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

diapers

Which brand of diapers should I buy? My boyfriend wants pampers or luvs and my mom says huggies because that's what she used with me I'm so confused!
9 Responses
Nothing will matter until baby gets here because baby will tell u what works and what doesn't also baby will tell you what he/she can and cannot wear..
12129765 tn?1423671654
As long as your baby doesn't require diapers for sensitive skin, get whatever works best for you! Every baby is different. I have decided but I might just go with whatever is cheapest. Have to save money where you can because you go through so many diapers.
It doesn't really matter what they want  ...it'll be up to your baby to decide what diapers will work.  I hated huggies. ..gave my daughter  a rash.. Pampers were fine.  I use parents choice diapers  and wipes (walmarts brand ). They hold all night long. My daughter  sleeps from 8pm till 7 am and she never leaks.
Hated Huggies because they leaked.  I liked pampers swaddlers for new birn but after that switched to parents choice because they worked awesome and we're the cheapest ones. A box is like 13 bucks compared to 25 plus!
We tried the huggies newborn and my son leaked through every one of them, pampers worked best for us, now that he's out of newborns though huggies and pampers are good but pamper swaddlers are my favorite so far
Thank you everyone! I'm just thinking ahead because my boyfriend wants to buy a box of diapers every paycheck
Just like the two people above, my son was leaking through EVERY single Huggies diaper. Pampers swaddlers worked wonders. I also use a brand called Kidget and they are really good too. Its just whatever works best for your baby. Its doesn't really matter what everyone else wants. Your baby will tell you.
Each baby has there own brand that works best for them. But I don't think Huggies are good if you look on line google Huggies rashes and those diapers gave a lot of little ones horrible chemical burns
I use Luvs and love them!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.