Pregnancy Community

diapers

So i am a ftm and i want to start buying diapers and wipes now.  Any recommendations?  And what do you think are the good sizes to get now and how much? I just want to be prepared lol
From my baby shower, i got a quite a few different brands of diapers. I have huggies wipes though. Haha. i also got a few different sizes too. I have newborn sizes up to 6 months i think. I'm going to try each brand once before i decide which one worked best for my baby.
I just love pampers swaddlers, i never bought newborn size and my kids were 7lb+, dont get too many of size 1 too, they grow so fast  but just remember that not all diapers agree with baby's skin, ask the store what is their return policy
I use parents  choice diapers and wipes.  No need to splurge on big brands when you just throw them out anyways.  
Pampers swaddlers are great and the pampers sensitive wipes are great for newborns sensitive skin the have aloe and chamomile
I use pampers, my daughter was 7lbs13 when born and she fit in the micro size, she is 8lbs8 now and still in the micro size. I've been using Johnson's sensitive baby wipes, and bepanthen nappy cream.
Thanks guys! Im just so lost on how to go about doing some of this stuff and kinda getting that scared feeling too. Lol i appreciate the responses
We got pamper wipes and on amzon we got over 1,300 for only $30.00 got diapers online also. We got two big boxes on huggies size newborn.
I've tried pampers huggies and luvs diapers and honestly my favorite are the luvs and they are least expensive. Second best would be pampers and i didn't like huggies.
The size depends on your baby my baby stayed in newborn for 2 months she was born 5 lbs 15 oz so we went through 5 boxes of 88 count newborns
Pampers swaddlers the best & pamper brand wipes as well!
All my sisters buy pampers swaddlers, they love them!
Huggies gave my daughter a rash so ever since she was a newborn she used Pampers Swaddlers also Pampers wipes & they're wonderful! Now that she's a toddler we switched her to the WalMart brand Parents Choice with the wipes & they work just as good as the Pampers.