Pregnancy Community

diarrhea

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and just had a bout of diarrhea come on sorry if tmi but its really heavy and watery. At what point should I worry.
Anyone?
Just keep drinking fluids, your body is trying to get rid of something so let it take its course, as it just happened i wouldnt worry too much... if its over a period of days and your concerned about dehydration and waht not you could talk to your Dr but for now just make sure you replacing your fluids...
if you have more then 4 watery bowl movements then you should def. call the doctor. try taking some anti diarrhea medicine, see if that helps. i have the same problem.
You need to call the doctor because u don't suppose to have diarrhea while pregnant and you dont suppose to take anything unless the doctor says it's ok so call them ASAP
I'd speak to your doctor-I doubt its anything to worry about but you should get checked in case you become dehydrated.
Don't take any over the counter meds unless your GP has stated its safe & drink plenty of water.
Hope you feel better soon x
I had this same problem last weekend! I took immodium and it helped but had diarrhea the next day. I blamed mine on a virus or something I ate. I had a little heartburn and stomach pains as well. Im fine now. I was 23 weeks then. I just hit 24 weeks Thursday. Good luck! Dont stress too bad that can cause diarrhea too!