Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

didnt make it....

21wks 3days n im in labor,  dr said my cervix is barely existing only thing holding my baby in is my stitches, waiting on bf to get here n gonna deliver, nothing else can be done, heaven is getting another angel today :(
41 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
8239127 tn?1397619162
Oh no im so sorry I cant even imagine the heartache , lil angel is going back to heaven sending lots of love your way may god be with you and your bf through this
Helpful - 0
So Very Sorry For Your Loss Hun.
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry for your lost, i am 17weeks preg my self and i know how hard it most be for you and your love one. Is like reaping off a peace of us so just cry out loud and let all the anger out. It will help u get better, just don't stay with the pain inside you. God always has a plan, as horrible and unexpected as it may see right now but everything happens for a reason so just have faith and keep ur head up.
Helpful - 0
Sorry for you loss I hope you recover well & you & your family are able to move forward knowing that this baby is in a better place.. the baby will live in your heart forever I pray for you & yours
Helpful - 0
7246896 tn?1392863749
Sorry for your loss praying for you and your bf
Helpful - 0
4503521 tn?1400858886
Oh tela I'm so sorry to hear that hun you are in my prayers. Remember God is in control of all things and everything happens for a reason. Take care.
Helpful - 0
7606248 tn?1397675037
Why didnt baby survive?
Helpful - 0
8106960 tn?1396643389
Omg, I am very sorry for your loss. Don't beat yourself up about this because there was nothing you could do. I hope you receive strength from the lord to keep going.
Helpful - 0
7363921 tn?1390339335
I'm so very sorry for your pain and for your loss. I lost my first at 28 weeks. All I knew at the time is that I wanted her, that I would be every step of the way with her. She was sick, and she wouldn't have lived a healthy life if she had survived. God has a plan for all of us. I now have 2 beautiful children with one on the way. My little angel is a part of our lives and always will be. It's ok to be sad, mad, hurt and long for your baby. You will be blessed once again, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Helpful - 0
My moms friend delivered last week at 22 weeks. Her water broke at 18 weeks & she was hospitalized & at 22 weeks they done c section & the little fellow is doing good. He is hooked to a breathing machine but gets better by the day instead of worse.
Helpful - 0
Very sorry for you :-(
Helpful - 0
Hows everything going?! I am so sorry for your loss & hope one day you can make it to full & have a healthy baby?! If you dont mind me asking?! Did you know what baby was?!
Helpful - 0
So sorry...my prayers are with you!
Helpful - 0
Im so sorry you are going through this. Its heart breaking. :(( I know someone that delivered at 22 weeks, the baby went to heaven, 6 weeks later she got pregnant again and had a healthy baby girl. Im so very sorry this is happening :(
Helpful - 0
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.
Helpful - 0
So sorry sweetheart big big big hugs!!!!
Helpful - 0
Im praying that after the pain, and heart ache.. ypu find strength throughout this. Im hoping that you and your boyfriend realize that maybe god knew something that we as innocent mothers didnt. Maybe he cpulsnt make it on his own, or would have a lifw long problem. I dont know ypu from adam, but i feel for your heartache. I love you and all your family will be such a great support system... stay strong, and pray...

Xoxox
Helpful - 0
Sooo sorry keep your head up god has a plan for you
Helpful - 0
7128540 tn?1399083912
I'm very sorry to hear what your going through. My prayers are with you, stay strong hun. xx
Helpful - 0
I'm so sorry:(
Helpful - 0
7140159 tn?1396530233
Praying for you and your boyfriend and your baby. Im so sorry!
Helpful - 0
I am sending prayers your way! May you find peace, comfort, strength, and healing. God bless!!
Helpful - 0
7463033 tn?1399311106
Im so sorry ):  stay strong !
Helpful - 0
7223533 tn?1397755355
I'm so sorry for your loss, so sad for you. Hang in there. We are all sad for you. God bless you and your baby angel.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.