Pregnancy Community

different colour discharge during early pregnancy

my period cycle is not regular,this time i missed my period it is 46th day.i am experiencing different colour discharge like white,brown and red sometimes,and sometimes its dry. On  my 30th day i took my pregnancy test it shows negative
is there a chance of being pregnant.is it normal
Hey, sometimes in early pregnancy discharge can be much thicker and white. The brown and red colour discharge could be implantation bleeding, or spotting. I suggest taking another test with you first pee of the morning, and if still nothing.. see a doc. Good luck!
did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not?
Hey im goin threw the same thing im wondering if im pregnant i have had brown type white discharge..& im also having pregnacy symptoms i didnt get my period this month...i took 2 pregnacy testes & they both came out negative..but i soppose since i was bleeding on what i say implantation bleeding i guess my results wont come out accurate.... hopefully things go well wif u & check ur self...