Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

different colour discharge during early pregnancy

my period cycle is not regular,this time i missed my period it is 46th day.i am experiencing different colour discharge like white,brown and red sometimes,and sometimes its dry. On  my 30th day i took my pregnancy test it shows negative
is there a chance of being pregnant.is it normal
3 Responses
Hey, sometimes in early pregnancy discharge can be much thicker and white. The brown and red colour discharge could be implantation bleeding, or spotting. I suggest taking another test with you first pee of the morning, and if still nothing.. see a doc. Good luck!
did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not?
Hey im goin threw the same thing im wondering if im pregnant i have had brown type white discharge..& im also having pregnacy symptoms i didnt get my period this month...i took 2 pregnacy testes & they both came out negative..but i soppose since i was bleeding on what i say implantation bleeding i guess my results wont come out accurate.... hopefully things go well wif u & check ur self...
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.