Pregnancy Community

dinner.

What are you ladies having for dinner today? I'm trying to start eating a healthy dinner everyday, so I'm trying to get ideas for my dinner today!
I'm getting some subway :)! Toasted twice the subway club with lettuce cucumbers black olives banana peppers green peppers American cheese its ganna be good
Mil is taking us out to eat at the cheesecake factory lol, planning on bit!Ching the whole time we eat no doubt.
Im having a big baked potato and seafood gumbo from Jason's Deli. Yummy!!!
:O I didn't know they served that! I've been craving really good gumbo for years :( since last I was in Florida lol
Yup they sure do and its good as long as they give you enough seafood. :)
Yummmmm now I wanna ditch out on the cheesecake factory hahaha
You aren't supposed to eat deli meat while you are pregnant so stay away from that and you're good! :(
Lol I would gladly take your place haha
Backed chicken greens and yams
My dinner is not healthy lol cubed steak, mashed potates, gravy, fried okra, and biscuits
You can eat subway as long as you get your sub toasted I asked my doctor
Subway for me too :)) sweet roasted chicken.breast with shredded cheese toasted on flat bread with spinach lettuce double tomato cucumbers black olives.and.pickles with southwest chipotle sauce and.honey mustard :))