Pregnancy Community

doctors appointment

How my doctor works is you do a walk in pee test then they just weigh you get blood pressure and sets you up with your appointment. I have to give blood before my appointment as well but they scheduled it over a month away and I'll be almost 12 weeks. I'm just wondering what to look forward to on my appointment. Will I get to hear the heart beat? Or any fun stuff like that?
At 12weeks i had my first sonogram,an heard the heart beat for the first time and gave more blood.every doc is different though
the first time i went in for the test i gave blood did all the stuff yu gatta do nd i went in again 3 weeks ago nd they took more blood! i guess it was to test for down syndrome i do believe... i go in again next week on tuesday for a normal checkup nd get the down syndrome results but im not sure wat else is ganna happen... if more blood or wat..