Pregnancy Community

does breastfeeding really make your boobs sag???

Seriously, im a ftm and I really want to breast feed , I'm coming up on 35 weeks and people keep telling me that it made theirs sag, and look all long.

And I hate to sound like a bad mother but honestly, I'm almost 22 and I don't want my **** to be long and saggy. but I dont really want to use formula.

I need to know what's up with this info.
Having kids makes you **** sag hunny, I wouldn't be too concerned their already effed.  
Not trying to scare you or anything its just one of those thongs they don't tell you about being pregnant..  just like your stretch marks will never ever go away theyll jist fade back to skin color but they're still there
Our boobs are screwed. It does suck, I am almost 22 lso amd dont really want them to notbe perfect, bit weather you breastfeed or formula feed, pregnancy makes your boobs saggy. It all depends on the person. Also, if you do keep up exersizing your pecks, along with a full body work out that will help!
I have breastfed twice and plan on a third and my **** is not saggy.
Lol. Thanks for the glimmer of hope gatorgirl.
My first I didn't breastfeed and that's wat made mine sag a bit lol n my second I breastfed and they stayed normal n I'm definitely breastfeeding this time too lol