Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ok so my dog is freaking me out. She's shaking and looking around me and walking/running around me. She's constantly laying her head on my stomach and follows me everywhere I go. Is this because I'm pregnant or?
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
6628393 tn?1398789276
Dogs can sense your pregnancy (sometimes before we can). Thats what it sounds like to me.
Helpful - 0
Yeah my cat and chihuahua is the same way lol they sense it. They wont leave me alone especially when im not feeling good
Helpful - 0
My dog always does it he's such a baby!!!
Helpful - 0
My boxer is normally very wild.. but around me, he is completely calm and follows me everywhere. if anyone comes near me he goes into defense mode..  animals can sense it.. kinda crazy actually
Helpful - 0
Yeah that's really crazy...animals are amazing lol
Helpful - 0
Me my husband and my daughter just got a puppy a few weeks ago and he attached himself to me and follows me everywhere!!  He even growls at my husband if he tries to move him off of me!!
Helpful - 0
6763824 tn?1401135114
Aww bless they're just being extra protective wait till the baby is born! Won't leave the baby's side! :)
Helpful - 0
6709254 tn?1389303349
My animals won't leave me alone. At first I didn't mind but now its annoying. Everytime I move my cat will follow me and walk between my legs as I'm walking several times I almost fell. Its cute when they lay on me. My cat likes to bat the baby when he sees her move. Its funny. But the laying on me gets aggravating when i start to have hot flashes. I have a cat a Chihuahua and a German shep mix with Australian shep.
Helpful - 0
6709254 tn?1389303349
My Chihuahua won't let me out her sight and neither will my shepherd mix. But my shepherd gives me space when he senses I'm getting hormonal
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.