don't feel pregnant

Is it normal to not feel pregnant? I'm between 3-5 weeks but I think closer to 5. What should I be feeling??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
As far as I've been told, yes. It's still pretty early. I'm almost seven weeks and in the beginning, my only symptoms were sore breast. Within the past week my symptoms started kicking up a bit. I'm urinating like every 15 minutes! But give it time. Your body is probably still adjusting. And CONGRATULATIONS!
Helpful - 0
I'm 9w 3d and still don't feel pregnant. It doesn't seem real not had many symptoms just tender breasts. And some cramping and have only had odd little bit of sickness
Helpful - 0
Im 6 weeks today with my 2nd baby my nipples are so tender and sore I get cramping because I sleep so much I forget to eat and then I wake up in pain from hunger. my partner gets so scared Sometimes. Im  just to tired all the time
Helpful - 0
I didn't feel pregnant until I was 6 weeks pregnant then I was throwing up every single day for 3 months straight ! Enjoy it while you can lol
Helpful - 0
I'm 11 weeks and it's still unreal to me . My symptoms are very light ! I guess just lucky to not feel like ****. Lol
Helpful - 0
The only early pregnancy sign I had was morning sickness which never started till I was just over 6 weeks.
Helpful - 0
Feel blessed!! Omg! I felt everything I was so sick and my boobs hurt so bad I was so tired all the time!couldn't go anymore without feeling so tired!! Now I'm 13 weeks and feel great
Helpful - 0
Im 19 week and only feel pregnant sometime. Baby is grate so guessing normal.
Helpful - 0
I'm 26 weeks and still don't feel pregnant, it's totally normal. The only thing that keeps me reminded is whenever I feel my little man moving around.  Lol
Helpful - 0
Totally normal...you dont feel pregnant because your carrying an embryo that is smaller then your pinky nail. Once it develops into a fetus and into a small baby you will feel pregnant once you can feel the kicks :)
Helpful - 0
The only symptom I had intill I started showing up sore breasts... I never got sick and I cramped from stretching (I'm a small person so it was probably worse than normal). Just remember no symptoms isn't always bad. I'm 15 weeks now and my last doctor app was great!
Helpful - 0
Girl I'm 28 weeks pregnant and I feel that way sometimes. You're going to feel different because you're making a human but don't expect to feel completely different. It's not too dramatic. Giving birth, that's dramatic. Lol. Soon you'll start to feel it, hopefully not too bad. :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community