Pregnancy Community

dreams..

Me and my husband both had scary dreand last night..  my dream was about him telling me that he didn't love me anymore and he left me.. his dream was about me cheating on him and him ending up leaving me! Ugh I hate these dreams!!!:(
Ugh me too i hate the weitd dreams we get when pregnant
I know I hate them! I woke up in the middle of the night and I just put my arm around him
I've been having those too. Makes me sad
I keep having these dreams where im getting married again and when I get to the end of the isle its not my husband!  I hate them because I wake up freaking out. Butttt theyre usually someone really hot and famous.  But I did have a dream that I found out my husband had a gf on the side and I beat her with a bat.LOL!!! Gotta love prego dreams!
I hate having even weird dreams while pregnant. It feels more real and you wake up in a panicky sweat!
My bf always dreams that too..that's funny