Pregnancy Community

dreams help !

To some this maybe shocking or tmi but I've been having lesbian dreams & to the point I "go down " on them. I've had sexual relations with women in the past but to be honest it doesn't turn me on 1 bit anymore or see women in A sexual way. I've had dreams of even being in a relation with Kim kardashian lol but seriously I'm happily involved with my boyfriend but Ive had lesbian dreams even before the pregnancy  & my dreams go as far as nightmares & just a bunch of weird stuff. Idk if its normal or I'm mentally unstable but it deppresses me a lot. I've had dreams I caught my father having sex with another women to talking to objects with faces like a shower head. I'm afraid its affecting my baby I don't want her to have nightmares
Abnormal,  vivid dreams, and horrible nightmares are all a symptom of pregnancy. And there is absolutely no way your baby has any dreams like that now. Babys brain is in no way connected to yours and the dreams baby has involves things like the changes of light it experiences and sounds its brain processes to help prepare for birth. Try to not stress momma :)