Pregnancy Community

dry cough common in pregnancy?

Has anyone experienced persistent dry cough in pregnancy?  This is my first pregnancy, and I've definitely been having a little bit of sinus issues - mostly at night and I can feel stuff dripping down my throat.  Only stuffy occasionally and mostly at night.  This was not common for me when I wasn't pregnant unless I had a cold.  A few weeks back I also had a very itchy throat with a persistent dry cough.  I thought I was just fighting something off.  I've had a humidifier going in my room ever since, and now it is definitely back.  I don't feel sick otherwise.  

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this or possibly the onset of allergies during pregnancy?  I didn't have any allergies before, and this is my first pregnancy so I don't have anything to compare to.
Allergies are worse in pregnancy as sinus stuff and coughing. I have had sinus trouble and coughing since I got pregnant! I am 16 weeks. Every pregnancy is different. All I do is drink plenty. Hope you feel better and maybe as the winter weather goes away it will be better for you!