Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

dry mouth

Ok im 30wks & the past 3days i have noticed that im always thirsty, like the back of the throat feels so dry & scratchy..i drink alot of water anybody know what this could be related to
12 Responses
Mee too!!! Idk what it is!
Its starting to get annoying b/c i wake up so much to drink water only to get up 10min later to pee!!
4105678 tn?1356545271
No but I have this too I was told to drink plenty water & juice but it never helps Popsicles do they are my bestfriend now
3106038 tn?1346813169
I always think its I'm not drinking enough water! But I do drink a lot. My mouth is always dry and sore and it's way worse at night.
i usually try eating & sucking on ice, it helps for awhile
4105678 tn?1356545271
Yes at night its the worst I really wander why & it happens whether sleep or awake! Smh I go thru 5 popsicles at night lol
I don't like popsicles they are too sweet i can eat a freeze pop all day though. Idk what it could be i drink water milk & juicy juice but no soda or tea!
4105678 tn?1356545271
I drink it all & omg my lips feel like like they are so cracked & dry
My lips are always cracked and dry
I noticed a change in my lips seems like they wanted to peel so i switched from chapstick to carmax & it works so much better
4105678 tn?1356545271
I use coco butter & vaseline now on mine b4 pregnancy it was blistex or lipgloss they don't help anymore lol o the joys of pregnancy
Mine only happens at night. My mouth and throat gets dry and then my nose get stopped up. I have to drink water pee go back to sleep and do it all over again. Some nights my humidifier works. It could be from dry air.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.