Pregnancy Community

dry mouth

Ok im 30wks & the past 3days i have noticed that im always thirsty, like the back of the throat feels so dry & scratchy..i drink alot of water anybody know what this could be related to
Mee too!!! Idk what it is!
Its starting to get annoying b/c i wake up so much to drink water only to get up 10min later to pee!!
No but I have this too I was told to drink plenty water & juice but it never helps Popsicles do they are my bestfriend now
I always think its I'm not drinking enough water! But I do drink a lot. My mouth is always dry and sore and it's way worse at night.
i usually try eating & sucking on ice, it helps for awhile
Yes at night its the worst I really wander why & it happens whether sleep or awake! Smh I go thru 5 popsicles at night lol
I don't like popsicles they are too sweet i can eat a freeze pop all day though. Idk what it could be i drink water milk & juicy juice but no soda or tea!
I drink it all & omg my lips feel like like they are so cracked & dry
My lips are always cracked and dry
I noticed a change in my lips seems like they wanted to peel so i switched from chapstick to carmax & it works so much better
I use coco butter & vaseline now on mine b4 pregnancy it was blistex or lipgloss they don't help anymore lol o the joys of pregnancy
Mine only happens at night. My mouth and throat gets dry and then my nose get stopped up. I have to drink water pee go back to sleep and do it all over again. Some nights my humidifier works. It could be from dry air.