Pregnancy Community

due date?

The first day of my last period was June 7. I had sex on the 18th and 20th and was ovulating around the 21st.  I am now pregnant but am wondering if I am 3 Weeks pregnant or 5 Weeks.  Due date predictors and various websites say I am five Weeks because the gestational age starts the day of your last menstrual period. This gives me a due date of March 14th which is only 38 Weeks after conception. Shouldn't I be 3 Weeks along with a due date two Weeks later at 40 Weeks after conception? I am confused how this works.  For my first child I had an irregular period so I had an early ultrasoundthat determined my date of conception and then my due date was based on 40 Weeks after that.   Anyone that can clarify this for me?  Am I 3 Weeks because I conceived 3 Weeks ago, or am I five  Weeks because of the date of my last period?
They go by your last period so your 5 weeks.

Your EDD is 40 weeks from the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP). If you deliver on your EDD, your baby is actually only about 38 weeks old — that's because your egg didn't become fertilized until about 2 weeks after the start of your last menstrual period.
I agree completely with cch1029 so technically baby is 3 weeks but overall your pregnancy is 5 weeks when you add the period in
Your due the same date as me. I have an early pregnancy scan on Monday xxx