Pregnancy Community

due dates and genders??

Hey, i am a ftm and expecting twin girls. My estimated due date is June 12th. The names we have chosen are Alannah Rose and Priscilla Marie. Can't wait to meet them. When are yall's due dates? What is the gender?
Congrats .... my due date is 30 june and gender may be we found out tommorow at ultrasound m very excited
Congratulation my due date is 8th February with a girl. She's called alice glynis Chris Adams. (Alice after my grandma and Chris after my dad that passed away 3 days ago) good luck x
I'm 21w and 3days.I'm due May 30 with my baby girl
Having a boy hopefully within the next few weeks! Due 2/9. Congrats on your twins- How exciting! Love the names.
I'm due April 16 having a girl
Thanks guys. Finding names to go together was pretty tricky but we somehow figured it out. I picked Alannah Rose and he chose Priscilla Marie.