Pregnancy Community

early period or pregnant???

i misscarried at 9 weeks april 15 </3 but for may & june i had kinda weird but still pretty normal periods. i was due to start my period a week from today but i just started bleeding? a week early? the weird thing though is last week i kinda had these weird twinges in my right side & back but it went away & then this mornin i had a twinge of pain come & go in my groin area & it wasn't really a familiar feeling... def didn't feel like menstrual cramps. but it's weird i started bleedin a little after the twinges eased up... i read bout implanation bleeding happening bout 6 - 12 days after ovulation which would be around correct for me... but i also read it's usually not red blood but like pink or brown? mine isn't a lot like a normal flow but it is red /: so maybe my period is just for some reason early??? or may i be early pregnant??? help...
When I had implantation bleeding it was maroonish red but only lasted a couple hours (2-3) and was only spotting..  I would watch how it goes and if it doesnt stay long then perhaps its implantation bleeding...  
okay thank you i'll just wait & see... my last pregnancy i didn't have implanation bleeding so i just don't know what to expect or how it plays out. we'll see i guess...
i guess for some reason my period is just early cuz i'm still bleeding... /: