Pregnancy Community

early period???

hi, im 22 year old girl who this morning woke up to find that it seems my period has come 10 days early (which it never has before)...so i googled early period to find that some sites suggest this could be implantation bleeding and a sign of pregnancy,

when i think back my last period was only 3 weeks ago max, but since then ive been feeling really really tired all of the time, ive had a stuffed up nose, and within the last week have been experiencing a constant dull ache in my middle-lower back...and then last night i had a terrible headache (which according to these sites on google all signs of prgnancy).

Now the only thing that makes me think that i cannot be pregnant is that i have been with my partner for 2 and a half years, 2 of which we have not used protection during sex and i have never even had a scare....

help lol im confused xxx
To start..."me think that i cannot be pregnant is that i have been with my partner for 2 and a half years, 2 of which we have not used protection during sex"...you have been having unprotected sex for two years. YES you can be pregnant. I'm not sure why you think you're safe because you haven't conceived yet, but anytime you have protected sex you can get pregnant, unprotected you definitely can. But to give you some details, you ovulate about 14 days before your period starts, but it can vary being a little earlier or a little later, it takes about 6-12 days for implantation of a fertilized egg to take place, and yes you can bleed some when implantation occurs. Wait until the first day of your next period to test, and if you get a negative result, wait a few days and test again unless you get your period. If it's still negative, I'd see your doctor for a blood test, some women do not show early on with a home pregnancy test.
thanks for the reply, i didnt imply by saying that i "cannot be pregnant" that i am unable to concieve, what i meant was i find it a little unusual as i know my body very well and i know what "risks" i am taking as does my boyfriend, it is not a case of trying to get pregnant or not, we have both agreed that when it happens it happens and we are not taking steps to prevent it as this is where we are wanting to go with the relationship, i just found it very unusal as i am completely clockwork with my cycle pretty much to the day/time of day that it happens, so you can imagine my complete surprise to find that my "period" or whatever it may be is nearly 2 weeks early, i have worked out from what you have said and it seems that i may have been ovulating at around that time, i just thought i'd query it what with all the unusual symptoms i have been experiencing within the last couple of weeks but didnt think twice about them until now...i am going to take a test on friday as that would be the day i am due for my "normal" period and take it from there, thanks for your help was much appreciated xxx