Pregnancy Community

early pregnancy questions

I was having spotting for 2 days September 24 and 25th that I thought was odd. Then a week later I had pelvic  pain and had to pee often which I associated with a uti. When I went to gyno on Wednesday I had 2 positive pregnancy tests but no uti or vaginal bacteria/ complications. I did blood work but am waiting on results.im concerned because the dr thought it was weird that a week before my first day of my period I have 2 positive pregnancy tests. I read about ectopic pregnancies and hope this on the case because of my uti like symptoms and pelvic pain. Can anyone give me some advice on when symptoms occur etc? This is my 2nd pregnancy I anyone ready have an 8 year old..just freaking out. Thanks!
I got a two year old and I am pregnet I understand I found out when I was pregnet I had a uti I was shocked I am scared
where specifically was the pelvic pain was it to either one side??
But I am 11weeks I have 7 months to balance two kids
and also what kind of pain sensation..? throbbing pulsating or acheing - wad the pain constant or intermittent.. I ask these cause im a student midwife
Yes it was its normal to have pelvic pain eoth uti I do when I stretch to my back and pelvic hurt sometimes how fat along are you
hi. I have a 3.5 yo a 2.5yo and currently 23w4d AND a single mum studying FT uni. My partner and I dont live together if I can juggle you can to..have faith