Pregnancy Community

early pregnancy

hi i went to early pregnancy unit to today as im 5 weeks pregnant iv been getting lower pains right at bottom of my belly but no bleeding my HCGlevel was 700 is that bad as someone told if it drops i can lose baby what does it actually mean x
Does it feel like menstrual cramps?
yeah more like cramp than period pains but am so worried that it making me upset got to go bk in 48 hours for hcg level what if i drops ??
I'm also 5 weeks pregnant and I'm to sure how the hcg works but I get cramping a few times a day for a couple minutes each time and this is totally normal its just our women parts making room for baby its actually comforting for me knowing everything's working in there
Don't worry unless you start bleeding bright red
And if they thought something was wrong they would of told you sit back relax and drink some water you and baby will be fine
Your hgc should be rising, if it drops it is not a good sign. Just relax and stay calm.