Pregnancy Community

early pregnancy

Is it normal to feel cramps and discomfort in your lower abdomen in early pregnancy?  I'm about 3 or 4 weeks.
Yes. I had horrible cramps up until about 7 weeks. I'm now 12 weeks and I've already seen my healthy baby. I wouldn't worry too much. Unless you start bleeding.
Ok. That's good to hear! Thanks!
I'm early not sure how many weeks til Monday but I had cramps around my normal period time last month & I had a panic attack lol but I think I'm fine now. So i think ur okay. Are they everyday?
Rose marie . What pregnancy did yu used?
I was cramping up the whole beginning of my pregnancy now I am 21 one weeks woth a very strpng healthy little boy
I just found out that I was pregnant a few days ago. I've had them for about a week now.