Pregnancy Community

early signs of labor

Did anyone ever get all of them and actually go into labor in a few weeks... i think im getting the early signs but not sure its my first pregnancy and wanna be ready
Well.  I got most of the 8 signs labor is coming soon from the Dr sears list a little over a week ago and am currently sitting in the hospital with staff trying to determine if I'm in labor now/trying to slow my contractions (I'm 33 weeks). So it's a plausible thought, for sure. But every pregnancy is different.
Im 34 weeks what symptoms you have?
I did experience baby dropping, even more increased urination, persistent lower back ache, increased Braxton Hicks, loss of mucous plug.

Now, actually, I'm straight up contract every 5-7 minutes with the rest of the symptoms.
I think my baby dropped.. i pee every 20 mins feel like, i getting back pain, and today i had pains took a shower and the pains was back.now i have diarrhea every time i need to go i get pains.. so i dont now whats happening.. good luck on ur baby!!!