Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ectopic symptoms

I recently found out that I'm Pregnant after a nine year tubal ligation. I've had lab work done twice and my doc says my hcg levels are increasing as a normal pregnancy would. I'm still at risk for ectopic pregnancy cause they can't see whew the embryo is due to me being so early along. I'm 5wks. I haven't experienced any bleeding. But have slight cramping through out my belly and diarrhea.  Am I In the clear or should I stay of Google and quit freaking myself out??
3 Responses
6894081 tn?1390747763
I can't 100% guarantee you're in the clear but yes! Do stay off google!! They sound like just your average pregnancy symptoms. I had a friend who suffered an ectopic and she said te pain was excruciating! She didn't know she was even pregnant till she went to er in sever agony, she said it felt like constipation also...
Thank you very much. I will Def stay of google. I'm not feeling any constipation symptoms at all. So that's a good thing. And not severe I have another appt. Monday for blood work. So I pray all will be OK. Thank you for your comment.
6894081 tn?1390747763
Good luck :)
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.