Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

emotional

I'm 22wks tmmrw n I'm crying like crazy today I feel like a baby my boyfriend mademe eggs n they were burnt so iI didn't eat them n there were no more eggs n I can't stop crying and I just hate him I feel bad cause I just hate him so much right now.....ugh idk what to do I'm crying one second then mad the next!!!!!
11 Responses
8405640 tn?1399658890
Danng hormones.  Its so hard to control them especially when you know that this isnt usually how you are. I went to lunch the other day and they messed up my order;  I felt my eyes tearing up and I had to drive away lol. Just breathe :)
I can't clam down ughhh I'm hungry n there's not I like to eat ugh I'm having a bf! Plus I'm sick n tired ughhhh
Ask him to go to store and buy more eggs
His broke :( n don't get paid till Sat night
Sorry . hate hearing when people are hungry. Especially pregnant girls. If u were close id bring u some not burnt eggs lol. So U can't apply for food stamps or WIC? If ur pregnant u will qualify for assistance. Get ur food so u don't go hungry. Wic even teaches u recipes for u and baby. Very important to have enough food for baby.
If you live in the chicago area I'll buy you some eggs.......seriously:-)
7283881 tn?1401879242
Ugh I hate when I get days like this my bf and I argue a lot when I get really emotional lol but then I'm ok after an hour or so I'm driving him crazy haha
8835615 tn?1410095011
Same thing happened to me. I ordered takeout and they messed up my order. Was so frustrated and hungry. Pretty sure I sat and cried for an hour
I hate feeling lile a spoild brat :(
I hate feeling lile a spoild brat :(
I think we've all had these days!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.