Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

eviction....

So i am due the 28th. Which is a weel from sunday. Im super super excited. Well i was just chillin in bed waiting for my hubby to get up when someone knocks on the door. Its the land lord. And he handed me an eviction notice. He said hes not worried abt the money if we will just move. And we knew all this was coming because we are 2 months behind on rent. And were plannin to move in with my mom after the baby is born. But i just feel like a piece of crap. That i cant even afford to pay rent for me and my child. Im just crying to myself with no one to talk to and im just soo confused. I know everything will work out one way or another. But right now so close to me havin the baby i just feel like a complete failure. Not really any questions here. Jist needed to vent.. thannks
2 Responses
EVERYTHING WILL BE OK HUN UR NOT A FAILURE
Just try and count it as a blessing that you dont have to come up with the past due rent, get settled with your mom early, and try to get things together from there.  We all hit rough patches now and again, and it doesn't mean your a failure, as long as you and your husband work hard to get back on your feet!  
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.