Pregnancy Community

explaining how you got prego to little kids

I work at a church nursery and on sundays i work with toddlers the oldest is 4 will be 5 in july. So this past sunday i told them im pregnant (35w) they were asking how did he get in there and how is he gonna come out. With my 3 yo stepdaughter we told her that my hubby had planted him like a seed in my tummy, this worked for her but not the toddlers at work. I just kind of changed the subject but what should i tell them if they ask some more?
My sons idea of how God made babies is a man and women get married and god makes the baby and the baby grows up in mommies tummy until it's big like him. lol he's is four. It's kinda of cute. Specially went he tells people he knows how God really makes babies.
Tell them you took a baby seed and he started growing in ur tummy that's why he or she in there
How about giving birth? That question really iffed me
We just told my kids that Mommy was going to the doctor and he would help the baby come out.  In your case I would suggest having them ask their parents since you really don't know what they want them to know and they might get upset.  We did just tell my 5 herself
I just told my son that there is a special exit for the baby and that open once the babu os big enough and ready to meet us. He had his own ideas so i had to tell him something. He woke me up one morning and told me it's going to hurt really bad when i poop out his baby brother or sister. Figured had to tell h something.
Stupid phone- my 5 year old that Mommy will go to the Dr and push the baby out of my vagina.  I had to explain about Mommy's having 3 holes because he was worried about the Dr cutting another hole, but you don't know if other parents are ok with that.