facewash during pregnancy

What is a good face wash to use for all of these pregnancy breakouts? My skin looks so bad! I used proactive before pregnancy but I have heard that its not good to use while expecting
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I love St. Ives apricot scrub luckily my skin actually cleared during my pregnancy. Oh hormones.
Helpful - 0
The only one safe I know for sure is cetaphil. It's the salicylic acid that is bad for baby.
Helpful - 0
I use burts bees. It actually works really well.
Helpful - 0
If its really bad you can ask your OB for erythromycin topical ointment. That's what they gave me a couple years ago when i was pregnant. It will really dry your face out though so get a really good face moisturizer
Helpful - 0
Im still using proactive. I wonder why its bad?  I also make my own homemade sugar scrub and use it once a week. You should google recipes. And since they are from foods you can use them on your lips too. Mine are usually really chapped but it has been working wonders.
Helpful - 0
*NZ only brands
Helpful - 0
I use 'st. Ives' and 'nivea' but not sure if they are NZ brands
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community