Pregnancy Community

feeling paranoid, anxious and scared.

Usually i know my period is coming when my nipples are tender but this month they are not. Instead my breasts are swollen and tender from beneath and around the boob but not the nipples. I also feel very bloated, more than usual. I did not have intercourse, however my boyfriend had his hand in my pants while i was giving him a hand job and i made him ejaculate as he sat next to me with my pants slitly down. I don't know if any sperm may have met with my vulva but i really hope not, i am not ready to be pregnant...im just not ready to be a mom. I know this sounds absurd to some people but i need help please, my breasts never were swollen like this and i never felt this bloated in my life. Please tell me, am i pregnant?
No
Its very very unlikely.don't think you have any need to worry.