Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

feeling terrible... :'(

I'm due in january 15 and im in absolute rest by my doctor's orders.  I had to stop working but my husban stayed working.  This week he had an accident while working on the house. Now he cant work for months.  My family doesnt have anything to help us out.  Im currently waiting dor government help, and is taking forever.  We are almost homeless, my grandma left us a little house.  We are fixing it cause it doesnt have the plumber ready, we have bees and is a wood house that has been not used for a couple of years.  Im trying my best to stay calm cause i dont want to harm my baby.  But everyday i get closer to my due date and i wish i had everything i need for her when she comes.  Things are getting worst everyday and i just dont know where to begin.  People say money doesnt give you happiness, is true... but what you can do? when you had everything and just when you start living the dream of having a baby you loose everything you have... sorry i needed to write this cause im really strugling here.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.