feeling tired n' sleepy..im worried!!!!

Hi everyone, this is our 5th month ttc. i ovul on feb-19. we had BD on 18th n' 19th. today is my CD24. yesterday -today i feel more tired and sleepy. I woke up today at 8:30 ate my break fast at 9am. i usually dont eat a heavy breakfast . today i had grilled cheese sandwich with egg, n' milk. i avoid drinking coffe, since we ttc. after 1 hr i feel so tired n' a tendency to take atleast 10-15mts nap. why is this? does anyone experience the same? b'side eventhough i feel to take a nap, i didnt. im trying my best to stay awake. Is this anything i should be worried about my body? plz help. any inputs are welcome!!! Thankx.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
my cycle is usally 28. last month was 29. otherthan tht was 28. Hope this is our month. cait wait to MISS the af.  Thankx :)
Helpful - 0
How long is your cycle usually? You might well be pregnant, all you can do is wait for the right time to test...relax in the mean time....SSBD
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community