first baby due in November

I'm going to be a first time mom with my boyfriend of 4 years and I'm scared we will be struggling even more than even because I can't get a job and its hard enough already living off one income.
Supportive coversations will be much appreciative.
I'm due may 11th I know what your going thru. My bf lost his job back in January and we've been getting support from his grandparents and the child support his dad owes him which isn't much so after buying our food and necessitys we don't have much left for baby. Ill be needing the support of mother centres and stuff. Maybe there are some around where you live..?
Yes it is so difficult. We lost our apartment because we could hardly keep up with payments and i was forced to move back in with my grandparents and he went back to live with his mom until we can try to be on our own again.
i just recently found out i was pregnant a week ago and am still trying to figure out how to get a doctor but I heard about something called the WIC Program to help pregnant woman struggling.
You can get free healthcare and WIC after baby is born for milk and food.
You can get the free healthcare now
What state do you live in? I live in Oregon and was put on OHP at 7 wks and have a WIC appt on Thursday. WIC helps with properly eating during pregnancy and will supply milk, eggs, bread, etc and then once the baby comes they provide formula or a breast pump, and then baby food when the time comes. I hope things work out for you!
Good thing about this is you have 8 months to prepare! I suggest you guys keep the living situation you have going on and save as much money as possible, start a budget but don't worry you will be fine :)
How far can along can you get WIC?
I had set up an appoint for WIC and healthcare this morning but the earliest they could have me is April 10.
I live in Nevada and was told that WIC will help as much as possible til my baby reaches age 5.
Your right, thank you.
I believe it is different in every state.
Babe i know exactly what you're going through. I'mdue in october. First baby. Only been with my bf 8 months. I can't get a job as i have a serious back condition but just when everything was getting on top of us we found out yday hes got a full time job. Basically never give up babe :) good things will happen xx
I live in Vancouver Canada. And we had to move in with my parents to save on rent :(

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community