Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

for already mommys

How bad is the scar after having a c section?? And is there any creams that can help with the scarring . Obviously not make the scar dissapear but to help with it not being so dark and harsh?
5 Responses
Bump
6077320 tn?1394658308
I had my daughter almost a month ago and honestly my scar is so light already that if you didn't know I had one you wouldn't notice the scar.... just keep it clean and hopefully it wont get infected or anything that would make scaring worse... and dont scratch it lol
I jad a c section on tuesday and still got my bandage on so have no idea what it looks like. However its so low down below my pant line i cNt actually see the bandage myself without getting a mirror. So i honestly wouldnt worry about it x
I had my daughter almost 3 years ago and sad to say that you can still see it.. only the side of it has lightened up. But the middle of it you can still see ut very well. :(
I had my c section almost 4 years ago its very light and if you touch it you can barely even feel it. It it is visible but it just looks like a line and it doesnt look ugly and again like the other moms said its down low.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.