Pregnancy Community

gestational diabetes

Any of you ladies dealing with gestational diabetes?
I have it & im just wondering how you are doing?
Ill find out today if I have it, ill let u know!
I failed my test from thurs. Got the call today. Was wondering if there was any moms on here that could tell me thier experience w it but only 1 replied to my post an hr ago. Scared ill fail again as they told me i can only fail 1 our of 4 blood drawns. I been reading the risks on google for my baby and just cried. Hows your experience been? Do u have to prick your finger and such?? What are u advised to eat etc.
Okay thanks!!!
@lovetianaaa I was the one who commented on your post lol.
I'm waiting on my results. I took the 3 hour one Thursday.  I think I failed it... knowing my luck lol. Just one thing after another. ..
I have gestational diabetes I am 38 weeks. I didn't have it so bad to where they needed to put me on medication. All my Dr does is monitors his growing rate and check over my sugars every time I come in. They told me that if he was measuring 3 weeks or more ahead then they would order an ultrasound. Otherwise since I only failed the last blood draw by two points they weren't too concerned.
I have GD and I'm 32weeks. I take the fast acting insulin so that I can eat whatever I want and still have the needed insulin for baby and I. The only reason that was done was due to I've only gained 6lbs total in my pregnancy. I still do blood sugar levels 4x daily.