Pregnancy Community

gestational diabetes

I failed my first glucose test and now have to go back for the next test to be sure I don't have gestational diabetes.  This is kinda scary. Any advice?
With my first pregnancy, I failed my first and passed my second, so don't give up hope yet! Try to stay calm, and just breath. There is a lot of help out there for women with gd.
But definitely plan to go get food when you're done because you will be starving! Lol.
You got this. :)
I have gestational diabetes so the 3 hour was really hard for me. It made me really sick. I didn't know it made some people sick so I was caught off guard. I'd just remember to sip on water and take it easy.
I failed my first test by 148 so it wasn't that bad the three hour one I past I only failed one blood test you have to fail all 4 to be diagnosed with gestational diabetes