Pregnancy Community

glucose test

I had a sugar level of 146 on my first glucose test.  My doctor had me take the 3 hour test and had levels of 167 fasting...154 first hour and 83 second hour.  Supposedly they didn't take enough blood for the third hour.  I have an extreme fear of needles.  I was sick for an hour throwing up after the first hour test and threw up after the first hour on the 3 hour test.  Do the numbers for the 3 hour test seem legit?  How could the sugar level be at it's highest at fasting and then goes down after drinking all of that glucose?  My doctor said, prior to the results of the 3 hour test, that she would adjust the level down 10 on the fasting due to stress.   Would it be a safe assumption that the 146 could have been taken to 136?  Based on her 140 cut off, I wouldn't have to be going through this mental and physical abuse.
you will probably have to re do it or they might say you have gestational dieabetes your levels were very high . I hope you dont i always feel like im dying on those tests :p