glucose test?

I have my glucose test in the morning. Does it take one hour or three hours? And when do you get the results?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
after you drink it they make you wait for one hour and than they take blood from you. You get your results next docs visit but if there is something wrong they will call you in sooner. Good luck I drank the orange one and it was so good maybe cuz I like the taste of flat orange soda
Helpful - 0
First test I drank the stuff an hour before then came in they drew blood and they called with my results. If ya fail then you schedule your 3 hour and that happen entirely in the office.
Helpful - 0
If you pass the one hour test then you won't have to do the three hours. Good luck :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community