going crazy

I'm 7weeks and 1 day pregnant. Went in for an ultrasound and saw my baby heart beat and a little sac. My doctor told me that my baby has not implanted in my uterus as it should as of yet. And that it can or cannot turn out to be an Ectopic pregnancy. I'm in no pain except my back cramps. I am going crazy. I lost four kids and I'm not trying to loose another one. Some one please give me some answers
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Most Ectopic pregnancies occur in the Fallopian tubes, and at 7 weeks it would be extremely obvious if it had or not. If it hasn't implanted into the uterus, where are they saying it's at?
Helpful - 0
Hes sayings its off to the side somewhere. Not to sure I need to find another doctor. He also said that I have a irregular uterus whatever that means. I just need more answers.  In for sure my baby is not in my tubes
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community