ha kind of a dumb question...

So I'm going to visit my mom in New Mexico for a week and I'm flying there and back, first of all,I HATE planes... mainly the stomach dropping feeling (taking off and turbulence) can the baby feel that too? My mom says pregnant women fly all the time, but it just doesn't sound comfortable for me nor my baby. (Lol kind of a dumb concern,I know) but honestly, could it at all effect the baby, like scare it a little or something? Cuz it scares me! Like I want to faint... I've never gotten sick on a plane but I'm afraid I will this time. I'm 8 weeks pregnant...
It's fine. The only time where you can't fly is if your in labor lol
Haha I try to stay away from planes period. But thanks for the reply, much appreciated. Anything positive to keep me not concerned helps my fear a little bit haha. So thank you :)
Maybe take some.mint gum or peppermints in case.you get nauseous. And if that fails there's air sickness bags in the back of each seat lol
That's a great Idea, I'm a little embarrassed of getting sick in front of everyone lol
Don't worry about it. I was about ten weeks when I flew from new Mexico to Minnesota. You'll probably just feel nauseous. I know I did lol

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community