Pregnancy Community

had tubal ligation in feb.now its july and im late with crazy stuff happening

So im very concerned. Im 22 yrs old mother of two. Had my tubal ligation after my second son was born in Feb 2010. June i was a week late on my period and when it did come( i have to assume it was my period) it was extremely heavy and painful. It subsided but then a week later i started to get extreme cramping and shooting pain in my left pelvic abdomen area. Then the blood clots started passing. only clots not like an actual period. It was so incredibly painful i ended up in the er where they did blood tests, and ultrasounds and didnt find anything that they could come to the conclusion of where the pain was originating from. Plz help someone give me some insight. Maybe some one else has had this happen after their tubal. I pray that it wasnt an ectopic pregnancy and that i might have waited to long and misscarried or something in that general area. I just need some kind of answers. now its july and again im late. I had been throwing up and wanting to sleep alot. i just feel all around weird. not like i did with my boys but just like something is off. plz help anyway anyone can!