Pregnancy Community

hair dye.

What do you guys think about dying your hair while pregnant?
It's okay. If you're doing highlights like with bleach then don't go all the way to your scalp but otherwise it's okay is what my doctor told me.
I Just Think Of It As Dying Your Hair, But Maybe When It Comes To The Bleaching Process I Would Be A Bit Worried About The Chemicals.
Ventilation.
I wanted to sooooo bad lol but I was scared. I just was like forget it but I did hear u can long as u do it in an open area with lots of ventilation
I do. I use ammonia free dye and have my fiance do it outside for me. Just to be safe. :)
I don't find anything wrong with it. If it's bleech it depends on what kind and stuff. I had my hair bleeched after first trimester and me and baby are perfectly fine.