MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

has pregnancy made you laugh harder

I don't know why but now when something funny happens I don't just laugh like usually I lose it. With my first I would only cry a lot during sad movies or sad commercials. But with this one. I cry over food, most any movie, and when I laugh I can't stop and I start crying. Which is awesome because I love to laugh I'll be sad when this ends. I just read 25 most hilarious autocorrect fails and I about died I was in severe tears.

Anyone else laugh harder and more now?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
haha yea i like this app too really, most the time anyway! i don't like we cant be tooo honest to people but i love how supportive women are to each other and that they go out of their way to cheer someone up
Helpful - 0
Haha yes but later on in pregnancy iif I laughed I peed myself
Helpful - 0
Haha you guys just made me laugh. I hope this just sticks to me after my baby comes haha
Helpful - 0
My bf thinks im crazy when i laugh all the time until i cry lol but it rubbed off on me to him because now he do the samething lol its to funny lol
Helpful - 0
I will. It hurts with everything she says. I love this app cause half the posts make me laugh so it gets me out of my bad moods :)
Helpful - 0
just laugh louder when your mom says that lol don't let no one change your mood, except your baby, your baby gonna do whatever he or she wants to your emotions lol
Helpful - 0
Yes! Sunday dinners at the table with my fam, when I laugh my mom says "oh no, yall got her started again!"  And when I cry laughing around my boyfriend he looks at my crazy but can't help but to laugh himself
Helpful - 0
My mom tells me to stop laughing and then I will cry. I dont understand why she cant tell that im in a good mood. I love laughing, its much better than crying
Helpful - 0
Yea my moms like omg what is wrong with you. Omg this reminds me I was with Ny mom at cost co maybe 2 weeks ago and I saw someone fall and I laughed so hard I almost peed myself! I was in the frozen good section and I had to hold on to the cart and my moms like omg they are going to kick us out. I was like omg help me I'm.going to per omg. Lmao now I'm laughing about how funny that was. Pregnancy def changes a Loy now that I realize a lot of things.
Helpful - 0
I laugh a lot more too lol. My husband just stares at me but then he starts laughing cuz im laughing so much.
Helpful - 0
Haha well I'm glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes my bf is just like Erica it wasn't that funny. And after I stop if I think about it I'll laugh again really hard. Its crazy how pregnancy changes everything.
Helpful - 0
Lmaoi.noticed that now. When I was about 10 weeks I was watching vine videos one night and I about lost my sh it watching the videos.i was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. It was so weird because normally I wouldn't laugh at what I laughed at but omg it was so funny to me.
Helpful - 0
I'm barely almost 6 weeks and I been laughing soooo much just about anything haha but also scary movies don't effect me right now!! that's a weird one cause I'm a wuss about scary movies even the low budget ones lol but lately I just been staring at it like ehh
Helpful - 0
Yesss! It's so great! And they feel like they come right from your belly =) I've been on YouTube so much lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community