Pregnancy Community

hay ladies

I am going ask my doctor to induce me early I am 27+4days but I am measuring 30weeks
Lol I've been asking since 35 weeks I'm now 38 measuring 41 weeks 3 days and my Dr says no without medical reasoning my baby is already a little over 8lbs I'm freaking out
Thats the only reason why?
No I have kidney problems and stones keep coming out they told me it can cause labor early and because of that I have bad infection
I was admitted in er because of this I just got out I been having really bad pain in my back
My blood pressure is also rising daily getting dizzy blurred vision headaches etc and the nurses at work keep talking about preclampsia and ppl who have recently died from it in two different counties near by and although my Dr say I don't have it all the symptoms are there and I'm a worry rat I don't wanna risk developing it if there's something they can do about it
Yeah I would get that check out by hospital aspa
I am they have been monitoring things for the past few days I see my Dr tomorrow so I'm.hoping and praying he's talking induction considering I'm coast the 37 week mark and almost at 39
Past not coast
This sounds awful but apparently preeclamplsia isn't even a good enough reason to deliver early. I'm 30wks and my dr said I really need to get to 36wks. He said its managed at the moment so can't ethically deliver my baby early but I'm so sick and been in and out of hospital and on bedrest after going into preterm labour because my body has had enough but no, he says he'll deliver at 36wks unless I deteriorate more before then. I know its in the best interests of the baby, i had my first at 35wks for the same reason, but this is really tough. Fingers crossed me new meds today help.
That's good I hope my doctor say I can get induce im ask a my next appointment